Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   FreeForAll (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Are there any other Bigfoot believers on here? (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=10706)

Cohetero-negro 02-14-2012 02:01 PM

Are there any other Bigfoot believers on here?

I ask the question with trepidation.

As some of you know, I personally believe the creature exists. My wife stated to me that she and her first husband saw the creature near Lawrence Livermore labs in the early 1970's while hunting for snakes at dusk.

I understand there are hoaxes out there, but not all of them are; 100% are not hoaxes.

Sightings here in Arizona are on the rise, and this might be the year of the Bigfoot as many search groups are getting better funding, equipment and organization.

Reports are up in Arizona, mainly on Indian land:

http://64.38.12.138/News/2012/004507.asp

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=az

Kentucky, Michigan, and Oregon are also showing increased activity.

I believe with the milder winter, Bigfeet have started to change their normal migration patterns and as a result are coming into areas they would normally not visit.

Also, with the reduced cold, we may see an slight bump in their overall population as a mild winter won't kill off the sick or elderly 'Feet, and mating should increase due to earlier and greater food availability.

I myself have never seen a 'squach', but I have talked to people who have. These people are not on talk shows, or selling books/T-shirts. As matted of fact, most of them don't even like discussing Bigfoot as when they do, they are labeled crazy.

J

ghrocketman 02-14-2012 02:11 PM

NO.
NONE.
Bigfeet ??? C'mon noww...surely you jest.
These are NOT the droids you are looking for....
Move Along.

Utter nonsense.
Unless one is captured and caged or found dead and able for normal public to see during normal hours, they do NOT and have NEVER existed.

This thread belongs in a subsection of "Free for All" titled "Total Lunacy/Insanity/Ridiculousness"

chrism 02-14-2012 03:26 PM

I don't discount that there is a possibility they do exist but I would like to see conclusive evidence.

There have been BF trackers before like Josh Gates and Moneymaker (I forget his first name)who is a guest on Coast to Coast from time to time but no one came up with any proof as of yet.

foamy 02-14-2012 03:30 PM

I put Bigfoot in the same catagory as the Lochness Monster. Every time I see a TV show about one or the other—they never find it and conclusive proof never turns up. How they can keep making those shows and making money... I've given up on watching them.

Plus, they're big enough that if they haven't been positively identified by now, then they don't exist. Surely one of them would have been filmed in a McDonald's waste bin by now.

Doug Sams 02-14-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrism
I don't discount that there is a possibility they do exist but I would like to see conclusive evidence.

There have been BF trackers before like Josh Gates and Moneymaker (I forget his first name)who is a guest on Coast to Coast from time to time but no one came up with any proof as of yet.
Well, "Coast to Coast" is certainly a credible reference :)

Seriously, I agree with you - there's always a chance, but evidence is needed.

If there was a bigfoot, wouldn't we by now have found a skeleton somewhere?

Or maybe the Lochness monster eats their bones :)

Doug

ghrocketman 02-14-2012 03:34 PM

Wanna satify the non-believers ?
Trap one...I don't know of anywhere having a limit on them.

Bigfeet are the same kind of nonsensical fodder that fuels the KOOK "ghost hunter" and "UFO spotter" FOOLS.

This Bigfoot clown gets too much coverage; he should have to share more of the spotlight with the Abominable Snowman.

Doug Sams 02-14-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy
How they can keep making those shows and making money...?
That's sort of a self-answered question, no? That is, making money is why they keep making those shows ;)
This is a great example of the Barnum theorem - there's a "viewer" born every minute :)

Doug

Doug Sams 02-14-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
Wanna satify the non-believers ?
Trap one...I don't know of anywhere having a limit on them.
I don't know. You get up near the 49th...I betcha those Canucks have already set one :)

Doug

dlazarus6660 02-14-2012 03:39 PM

I Belive....

I belive in squach's, always have, can't wait to see one standing right next to it's alien creators, the greys.

A friend of mine had a class B encounter with one a few years back. He didn't belive in them either until that day.

I love to watch Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot. The thousands of dollars they use to travel around and they can only afford four cameras to strap on the trees! :chuckle:

DaveR 02-14-2012 04:58 PM

Personally, I don't think there is such a thing. How is that with all of today's digital gizmo's and bazillion pixel cameras the "new" videos/pics that supposedly prove the exsistence of bigfoot are all grainy and out of focus? :rolleyes: