Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   FreeForAll (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   BANNED by the weenies over on TRF (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=8040)

ghrocketman 11-04-2010 02:31 PM

BANNED by the weenies over on TRF

Guess what ?
I was just BANNED for a week by the WEENIE HACK moderators over on TRF.

In their "Watering Hole" section in a posting I basically stated that "The only thing funnier than smashing pumpkins was mailbox basebawl"

Reason for ban: "Advocating a federal crime"
My answer to that is Boo-F'n-Hoo and anybody with half a brain knows what the "F" stands for.
They obviously have ZERO sense of humor over there if they took the comment seriously.
I don't know why I even bother with that site anyway as their level of BS over-moderation by their GESTAPO-like moderators is a joke.

If any of their hack moderators notices this posting here, let me take the time to tell any and all of them they can kiss my gluteus maximus !

Jerry Irvine 11-04-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
Guess what ?

In their "Watering Hole" section in a posting I basically stated that "The only thing funnier than smashing pumpkins was mailbox basebawl"

My answer to that is Boo-F'n-Hoo and anybody with half a brain knows what the "F" stands for.
They obviously have ZERO sense of humor over there if they took the comment seriously.
I don't know why I even bother with that site anyway as their level of BS over-moderation by their GESTAPO-like moderators is a joke.

If any of their hack moderators notices this posting here, let me take the time to tell any and all of them they can kiss my gluteus maximus !

Since you were just saying how funny something was and they "accused you of a crime", you now have a cause of action against them.

Jerry

ghrocketman 11-04-2010 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They did not accuse me of any crime, they said I was ADVOCATING a federal crime by my obvious Humor-intended joke post.
They got their panties all in a bunch and acted with typical knee-jerk OVER-reaction.
Those clowns are OBVIOUSLY wound WAAAYYYYYYY too tight over there.

Brain 11-04-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:
They did not accuse me of any crime, they said I was ADVOCATING a federal crime by my obvious Humor-intended joke post.
They got their panties all in a bunch and acted with typical knee-jerk OVER-reaction.
Those clowns are OBVIOUSLY wound WAAAYYYYYYY too tight over there.

With this logic, Stephen King ought to come under suspicion for all the nasty things he comes up with!

El Cheapo 11-04-2010 03:49 PM

I remember doing that as a teen out of the back of a moving pickup with a 2x4 :chuckle: At least we weren't out doing drugs or picking on the Rocket Nerds :D

sam_midkiff 11-04-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cheapo
I remember doing that as a teen out of the back of a moving pickup with a 2x4 :chuckle: At least we weren't out doing drugs or picking on the Rocket Nerds :D

And how do you know it wasn't a rocket nerd's mailbox you hit?

Sam

Doug Sams 11-04-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cheapo
I remember doing that as a teen out of the back of a moving pickup with a 2x4 :chuckle:
I've seen folks get the sh*t knocked out of them when the sign/mailbox didn't give and the stick/2x4/bat kicked back on them - not a pleasant outcome :eek:

I think throwing empty bottles was much safer, altho I broke the west coast style mirror on a semi tractor one day when I threw a bottle out the passenger side window at a sign :D

Doug

sam_midkiff 11-04-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Sams
I've seen folks get the sh*t knocked out of them when the sign/mailbox didn't give and the stick/2x4/bat kicked back on them - not a pleasant outcome :eek:

I think throwing empty bottles was much safer, altho I broke the west coast style mirror on a semi tractor one day when I threw a bottle out the passenger side window at a sign :D

Doug

In my previous house with an RFD mailbox I would fantasize about filling the mailbox with cement. Too many lawyers in the world to actually do it ...

Sam

tbzep 11-04-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:
Guess what ?

What's even funnier is that even without the gluteus maximus line, they will still probably extend the ban because you posted about it here. :chuckle:

tbzep 11-04-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Sams

Something similar happened to one of my baseball teammates coming home from a game late one evening when we saw a ground hog sitting up beside the road. He held on to the bat, but it jerked his arms back pretty good. I didn't think the ground hog would ever stop tumbling end over end. :eek: :D