Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   FreeForAll (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   YEE HAW !!! Permanent ban from TRF (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=8626)

ghrocketman 02-10-2011 09:38 AM

YEE HAW !!! Permanent ban from TRF

Even after I said I'd never go back there, I started reading posts over at TRF again.
Today I got banned permanently from that POS site that expects everyone to behave and speak in a utopian manner suitable for kindergardeners in an adult world.
It was inevitable, as I never hold back and will call deserving items as well as WRONG OPINIONS the riteful TURDS that they are.
I don't care who's thin-skinned feelings or virgin ears it may offend. If the TRUTH hurts, tough.
Our society is becoming a society of wimps perpetually bent on placating the lowest common denominator SISSIES, and I for one will never support any attitude that I see as being contributory toward the continual PC-crap weakening of our society.

To those HACK moderators from TRF that may happen to read this and you know who you are, may your ears be filled with George Carlin's 7 words you can't say on TV, and KISS MY BACKSIDE !

Thee ONLY response they deserve consists of two little words, the first of which starts with "F" and the second one with "Y". Then again, their lily-livered feeble minded moderators may not even be able to figure THAT out.

rangerstl 02-10-2011 10:25 AM

You wound me.

Rocketflyer 02-10-2011 11:59 AM

T'was your destiny... or a self-fulfilling prophecy. :p.

ghrocketman 02-10-2011 12:06 PM

Hey rangerstl,
Guess who the over-moderating HACK was I directed the "FY" at ? :D

Good riddance to TRF anyway....any forum that wants to be that lily-white and controlling of what can/cannot be discussed to ensure nobody gets offended is about as useful as a dog turd in a swimming pool.

rangerstl 02-10-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
Hey rangerstl,
Guess who the over-moderating HACK was I directed the "FY" at ? :D

Good riddance to TRF anyway....any forum that wants to be that lily-white and controlling of what can/cannot be discussed to ensure nobody gets offended is about as useful as a dog turd in a swimming pool.

So... like.... what? I'm supposed to be hurt or upset or something? :confused: By your words?

By your words?

Happy Valentine's Day, tough-guy.

Ltvscout 02-10-2011 02:15 PM

I had originally closed this thread, but on second thought, reopened it.

This was posted in the correct area, FreeForAll. This area is just that. Anything (almost) goes in this forum area.

What I don't and won't allow is anymore name calling or swearing using partial letters of words or ascii characters to get around the swear word filter I have in place.

tbzep 02-10-2011 02:44 PM

From the golden era... :p

ghrocketman 02-10-2011 02:53 PM

tbzep,
Now that's FUNNY !!!!

Does that come in Leaded and Unleaded versions ?

tbzep 02-10-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
tbzep,
Now that's FUNNY !!!!

Does that come in Leaded and Unleaded versions ?

Not lead, but most likely aluminum salts of one flavor or another. :)

Royatl 02-10-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbzep
Not lead, but most likely aluminum salts of one flavor or another. :)

Active Ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate 18%

Inactive Ingredients: water, PPG-11 stearyl ether, steareth-2, steareth-20, sodium silver aluminum silicate, phellodendron amurense bark extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, hordeum distichon (barley) extract

Sounds like rocket fuel of some sort or another!