Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Plans & Publications (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A-10 Warthog SR Plan ?? (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=474)

rkt2k1 10-03-2005 08:48 PM

A-10 Warthog SR Plan ??

Does anyone have a scan of the A-10 Warthog boost glider plan from Sport Rocketry? If so, could you post or send via email.

Thanks,

... Bill

barone 10-03-2005 09:28 PM

So, do you need the whole article or just the lay out?

Scott, any problem with posting them here? Article is in the Sep/Oct 2005 edition Sport Rocketry.

Don
NAR 53455

Ltvscout 10-03-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barone
So, do you need the whole article or just the lay out?

Scott, any problem with posting them here? Article is in the Sep/Oct 2005 edition Sport Rocketry.

Don
NAR 53455

That would pose some copyright issues I would bet. Something like that should be a direct transaction between individuals looking for the scans.

barone 10-03-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
That would pose some copyright issues I would bet. Something like that should be a direct transaction between individuals looking for the scans.

Good thing I checked with you first.......Thanks Scott.

Bill.....e-mail me (cusdon@yahoo.com) and I'll send you the info.

Don
NAR 53455

Ltvscout 10-03-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barone
Good thing I checked with you first.......Thanks Scott.

Bill.....e-mail me (cusdon@yahoo.com) and I'll send you the info.

Don
NAR 53455

No problem. Thanks for asking, Don.

EchoVictor 10-03-2005 10:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Don,

can you send those plans to me as well?

In the meantime, here's a couple of shots of my A-10 GoonyHog from this weekend. If anyone wants the plans for this little guy, let me know....

Thanks,
EV

barone 10-03-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoVictor
Don,

In the meantime, here's a couple of shots of my A-10 GoonyHog from this weekend. If anyone wants the plans for this little guy, let me know....

Thanks,
EV

No problem EV. I'll send them off now. Saw your A-10 Gooney in your other post. Sure, I'll take a copy of the plans :D . Did you start with a Baby Bertha?

Don
NAR 53455

JRThro 10-04-2005 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoVictor
Don,

Thanks,
EV

EV, could I snag a copy of those GoonyHog plans from you? I'm at jrthro@sbcglobal.net, and I need more stuff to add to my list of things waiting to get done. :p

Thanks!

rkt2k1 10-04-2005 09:57 PM

Oops sorry Scott, I hadn't thought through any copyright issues!

I heard mention of the A-10 glider, one of my favorite all time planes, and thought it would be a cool build. I only get to pick up SR once every few months at the nearest hobby shop.

Don, I'll send you a PM with my email address.

EV, your GooneyHog is awesome! Yeah, post the plans! Like I said it's one of my favorite planes.

Thanks,

... Bill

rkt2k1 10-04-2005 11:35 PM

For anyone else interested, here is a link to the original A-10 Warthog BG plan in the September 2002 issue of ZOG-43, NARHAMS #139 newsletter.

A-10 BG Plan: ZOG-43 NARHAMS Newsletter Sept. 2002

In looking for this particular issue, I reviewed a number of the available newsletters online. There is some really great info in these newsletters as well as other portions of the clubs website and online library.

NARHAMS #139 Web site

NARHAMS ZOG-43 Online

Enjoy!

... Bill