Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Virtual NARCON (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=19071)

ghrocketman 01-28-2021 11:50 PM

Attending a convention of any sort in a sober condition sounds lousy.
Bring single malt Scotch. Macallan 25 is superb.

Initiator001 01-28-2021 11:54 PM

I will be host of the Manufacturers' Forum Friday night. ;)

BEC 01-29-2021 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerHawk
By chance have you been beta testing the new FS Sport? If so, could you talk about it at the vNarcon?

Sorry, no. I have been flying a prototype FS Comp for some time, but have not tried the Sport (or any other deployment altimeter).

I REALLY wish the SST would reach flyable before NSL....but considering all else that's going on in the world, I'm not going to hold my breath for either the Sport or NSL this year.

Ltvscout 01-29-2021 08:16 AM

Will anyone here be attending the social hours tonight or Saturday or the virtual beer loft on Saturday? That's through Zoom and doesn't appear you need to buy a ticket since the Zoom ID and password are listed on the NARCON site.

A Fish Named Wallyum 01-29-2021 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
Will anyone here be attending the social hours tonight or Saturday or the virtual beer loft on Saturday? That's through Zoom and doesn't appear you need to buy a ticket since the Zoom ID and password are listed on the NARCON site.

Car shopping looks to be filling my weekend, so I doubt I'll have the chance to do either. You know I love a good beer lofting. :rolleyes: :cool:

snaquin 01-29-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:
I’m going to try to make the Virtual Beer Loft on Saturday. I definitely have the tour of LOC Precision, Manufacturers Forum and tour of Estes Industries on my must see list :D

snaquin 01-29-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiator001
I will be host of the Manufacturers' Forum Friday night. ;)
Looking forward to this Bob!

Scott_650 01-29-2021 12:00 PM

I opened up the event to make sure everything was ok just in time to hear the board vote to make all issues other than the current one of Sport Rocketry available online.

Ltvscout 01-29-2021 06:44 PM

Can someone that saw the manufacturers forum list the highlights here for us?

rocket.aero 01-29-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:
Can someone that saw the manufacturers forum list the highlights here for us?

Hasn't taken place yet, starts in about 45 mins.

It's not too late to register!

James