Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FlisKits sold, should reappear in near future (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=17630)

Royatl 12-12-2018 04:18 PM

FlisKits sold, should reappear in near future

Jim Flis announced today on Facebook that he had sold FlisKits:

"Well, papers have been signed, so I can proudly announce that FlisKits has a new home!

The materials, inventory, trademarks and all kit documentation/designs are being acquired by Ray DiPoala and Eric Henderson!

I am thrilled to know our product line will continue and will do my best in the coming months and years to help Ray and Eric get the most out of their investment!

Keep watch for an announcement for Ray and Eric in the coming weeks!

Thank you all, again, for your support and good wishes over the years. Time to get excited again!"

LeeR 12-12-2018 05:16 PM

I hope they keep the Fliskits name. DiPoalaHendersonKits doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue ...

5x7 12-12-2018 05:50 PM

I hope Jim still designs for them, with Kit production off his plate he may be more creative than ever.

matthew 12-13-2018 03:30 PM

I don't think I know Ray and Eric. Have they traded under another name?

dlazarus6660 12-13-2018 05:13 PM

Congrats Jim!

I miss you and all the guy's in CMASS.

I hope to get back east soon. :D

eshenderson 12-19-2018 07:48 AM

Obviously HendersonDipaola kits sounds much better. :)

To answer some of the questions above

Name will remain Fliskits
Jim will be designing new kits along with Ray and myself

Stay tuned for future developments. Please be patient during the transition period. Jim left us some pretty big shoes to fill and we want to ensure that we live up to expectations. Your constructive input is greatly appreciated. As we ramp up kit production we will keep you updated on the social forums

Ltvscout 12-19-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshenderson
Obviously HendersonDipaola kits sounds much better. :)

To answer some of the questions above

Name will remain Fliskits
Jim will be designing new kits along with Ray and myself

Stay tuned for future developments. Please be patient during the transition period. Jim left us some pretty big shoes to fill and we want to ensure that we live up to expectations. Your constructive input is greatly appreciated. As we ramp up kit production we will keep you updated on the social forums

It's great to see you and Ray are carrying on the FlisKits line, and that Jim will continue to help with new designs.

eshenderson 02-19-2019 08:40 AM

So for all you Fliskit fans, here is the latest.
The website needs serious work. We have received a lot of feedback in the forums and have hired a third party to completely rebuild it.
In the meantime, we do have some kits in stock. Below is the list. If you are interested in a kit, please PM me and I will get it shipped. There will be more kits coming online soon, we are waiting for a few minor parts to finish kitting.

Name
Juliet
Pheord x150
Frick n Frack
Whatchamacallit
DooDad
Tog
Big Honkin rocket
Interglalactic Man of Space
Teeny Triskellion
Bull's Eye
Drake