View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Master Modeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannycolossus
Just when I thought the Sontarans were wiped out (anyone else get it?) I can understand to an extent why people try to wage a war without completely destroying an entire population, but trying to be pollitically correct against folks who would strap a bomb on their 5 year old daughter is just rediculous. sorry for ressurecting this post, but I have had it up to here with hearing about how, instead of shooting the bad guys, we try to talk to them, give them money, and then they just use it against us. and it makes no sense why, when we could invest in more usefull items, we build 20 fighter jets, fly 3 and scrap the batch after a few years.

What I don't get is how certain groups of people (mostly liberals, but not exclusively) feel is that all we have to do is "talk" with others and we can "work things out". Reminds me of the president in the movie Independence Day when he talks to the alien. He asks what the aliens want us to do? The response is "die".

Starport Sagitta Rockets
email bherman@sagittarockets.com

NAR # 97971 SR

What's your idea on the best way to change Washington D.C.?
Let us know at the Cantina
Sagitta Cantina

We're looking for a few good Catos, please tell us about any you may have had. Survey of Anecdotal Malfunctioning Engines or S.A.M.E.