View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 07:33 AM
Launching since 1970.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Dragon
dropped by the local Wally World tonight to check, see .

NO kits except a couple very UGLY rtf jobs.

they did have two of the small 'cases' of C6-/5/7 engine, but they were 4.96, and NOT marked down, I even inquired to a clerk re: thee markdown and was told ' they must not have moved em yet" , no word on a potential markdown .

Will dropback in a few and see what happens.. although with prices going up at Estes, might not be a bad idea to stock up even at 4.96 ( except I have probabally 20-25 paks stashed already, lol... )

~ AL

Referring to my message number 11 above in this thread - I forgot to mention that many Wal-Marts will *NOT* clear out an item even if it is "deleted" at another location. Each store is different. But, there will be very little re-stocking during January as they do inventory and allow remaining holiday stock to dwindle away in preparation for resetting of the modulars.

Late January to February is the first major re-stocking period.

So, do not expect motors to be on sale at Wal-Mart. If you find them on sale at your local store, buy 'em.

If your store is going to carry motors all year round, then they will never go on sale unless a particular motor is dropped because there is no product to sell it with (A10-PT motors were dropped nationwide a year ago and should be long gone from store shelves at Wal-Mart).