View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwaveriderz
I hear Quest is going to purchase Estes and rename it to Model Missiles,Inc.

Then some John Parson's rocketry majik will be spoken and G. Harry will arise from his grave and take over running the new MMI.

terry dean

Terry,

let the dead rest in peace. I think Bill Stine knows more then enough to run a business to keep Quest or Quest/Estes afloat

I have a feeling that Carl/Bill Stine/Gary R. know EXACTLY what is going on and are NOT telling! Just my best guess at this point.

Now where would Bob Kaplow be if Barry sold Estes and retired? It would be as if Lex Luthor retired from villiany ... where would that leave Super Man?

I have the feeling that one of the interested parties is located in Europe or Asia and looking to capture the entire US model rocket market.

Just think, if you were a Chinese or German company (most likely Chinese for rock bottom wages and working your employees to near death), and could afford to buy out Estes (Centuri Corp.) and could make kits for less than a dollar and sell them for $20+ each ... its a slam dunk deal no matter what the condition of the global economy!

Bob