View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
I do take it as a badge of honor I was banned over there.
It was inevitable with the amount of crap and flat out favoritism of certain hacks/punks at TRF.
Good riddance !

I am a firm believer in that if I see rules/laws that do not make sense NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE, I will not just blindly follow them just because they happen to be rules/laws.
Those are the kind of rules/laws that are MEANT TO BE BROKEN, and I make ZERO apologies for doing so.
In other words, I have no problem rocking the boat when need be, and could care less if I was banned by a bunch of SISSIES and WEENIES that probably could not get any action at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada.
TRF and all their HACK so-called moderators can take their site and stick it where the sun don't shine.
The ONLY thing that site needs is a GIANT-SIZE ENEMA to flush out all the fecal matter.

GH,

Sad thing in my opinion is that you and I are dinosaurs. We were either born far too late in world history ore far too soon.

I know that in OPA-LOCKA, Fla. , City Officials are asking blacks to pull their pants up in honor of Black History month ... what a history I know have as a Black American ... what a history...

http://www.justnews.com/news/26069891/detail.html#

Jonathan