View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxifera

Thank you tbzep, you hit it on the nose. That is so cool. I want to thank everyone else for their input. I knew I would recognize it if I saw the name again. tbzep, you say you have one in the box? Are you interested in selling it perhaps? There were two models I believe. Is your version the larger model?

Thank you.

I plan to eventually build it. I have several hobbies that are dormant right now, but I eventually roll around to them again one or two at a time. That way I never burn out with a hobby and everything stays fresh to me. I never completely stop fooling with rockets or motorcycles, though. I imagine I will get back to building and flying R/C again in the next year or two and at that point, I'll build the wing.

It has a wingspan of 51.5 inches and wing area of 373 sq. in. I looked at the instuctions again to make sure. It was designed for the D11-P and old E15-P from Estes, but it says it should fly on Aerotech E11 and E6 reloads. I doubt you can find them anymore.

As for there being two Klingberg models, Klingberg had a few other flying wings but I think this one (called the"Klingberg Rocket Wing") is the only one designed for rocket boost.