View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by msm0202
Hi all. Although I'm still new to this site, I've been reading "over your shoulders" for quite a while. Excellent site, and my hat's off to Scott Hansen and company for raising the standards of what websites can do for model rocketry. I wanted to inform you that we are launching a new, full-color, glossy magazine at NARAM-48 that will cover model rocket history in detail. The magazine is appropriately called LAUNCH and it will be published six times per year. The first issue will be available exclusively at NARAM and then to everyone else immediately afterward. We are also a sponsor at NARAM (we had asked Matt Steele to keep it quiet until now. We're the vendor he mentions that will be announced on site, but we all agreed we would go ahead and announce it this week.)

Thanks, Mark. I've made your announcement message a sticky so it stays on top.

Boy, it was all I could do to keep Mark's new magazine a secret. He had let me in on it back at the end of May.

I'll be heading over to your website to order my subscription. Thanks for putting forth the time, effort and money to put out this publication!
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558