View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 04:53 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2cDave
I always thought that Sheri would have looked so much better, without all those tattoo's.

Dave F.

Agree tats aren't my thing either... fugly things. Shame because she was a very attractive young woman...

Course given the reportedly rancorous divorce, well... might not be the most pleasant of people to live with ya know... and given her response afterwards when she started ripping people off by taking their money for kits costing several hundred bucks, and then not even sending them ANYTHING or just a box full of junk!

NO respect whatsoever for THIEVES, which is what that is, pure and simple. Sorry that folks fall on hard times, but outright THEFT is just not acceptable, or shouldn't be. Buy a pack of stamps and mail their orders back to them with their checks and call it a day...

Course, she wasn't the only one... those STINKING THIEVES at LAUNCH magazine got me plenty good... and just kept the money and ran...

Been plenty of other rocket companies go under-- some quit the business with CLASS (Semroc) and filled the remaining orders or sent people's money back... other's showed they were low class THIEVES and kept the money and RAN...

Later! OL J R