View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Craftsman

Thanks for the prompt responses! I'll have to check out the LJ wraps. I saw the BC-7XXs at Semroc but I didn't know which one to pick so I did further searches and found a reference to the PNC-20Y and they looked about the right shape. It seems that they're not compatible with the ST-7 tubes. Now that I know that the BC-710s will fit I'll have to order them.

I had gotten the Stiletto repro kit from Semroc and I didn't need to order anything else. I didn't realize that I should have ordered the other parts listed from Semroc though there wasn't an "add to cart" button for each. I was wondering about the nose cones and the BT-20 coupler for the ejection baffle. Will a coupler fit between the rings of the ejection baffle kit?

I found a PDF for the exhaust nozzle. What diameter ring should I get to fit in the nozzle. (I think it's the ST7-ST20 adapter ring.)

I did a search for decals and found Excselior has great decals for all kinds of repros. I order the Orion and Stiletto decals. I can't wait!