Thread: Semroc Sigma
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 06:34 AM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbzep
Michael J. Fox is available.

Launch was cancelled this weekend, so I got a bunch of projects finished, the Sigma II being one of them. Trying to brush paint spray paint is far from optimal, and the results are now in the "looks good from ten feet" category. I still have some silver to touch up, and some decals to apply, but it's not going to be a beauty queen. Also found the decals and applied them to the Estes Super Vega. I applied the big fin decal first, and thought it looked a little lost. The decals were waterslides that I'd made after scanning the original stickers, and all of them seemed to come out about 25% smaller. I have to find the originals and see if I screwed up or if all of the decals are small. Another one that will look great on the pad, not so much when subject to a detailed inspection. I also finished my second Estes Monarch (the first one was treed before I got the decal applied,) and printed off the decals for the 1:1 Estes Goonybird Missile Toe. Today I'm picking up a paint pen to draw on the bandages, so I should be able to finish the decals on that one this week.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Gee'Hod, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Snake Jumper