View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Master Modeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle3
I love your upscale Mach 10's I remember you showing me them at NARAM 35. IIRC you have a the elevator neutral during boost and it flips to glide position at ejection. Do you have any plans/diagrams on how you set that up?

Here are some pics of my favorites. One photo is one of my Sky Dart launches, another is the rear engine BG I designed for THOY, and the rack photo has my Space Twins 2000, Nighthawk, Competition BG, and Sky Dart. The Sky Dart is hands down my all time favorite.

Hi Eagle,
Nope, I went the lazy route... It will boost straight hands-off... I do like doing a few rolls and sweeping turns with it under power though. It ejects a weighted cone just like the original one which gives it its ballistic stability on the way up. I will be reducing the weight in the nose for the next few flights though. As a result it will fly higher, but I will probably need to feed in a little down elevator during boost.

I love the Sky Dart too... I have a Neubauer Rockets "Sky Dagger" that I need to get built.