Thread: Themes?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:07 PM
BAR

I've been looking around the forum for this information myself... even as I type this reply, it is MUCH easier to read the white letters on the DARK blue background than it is to read posts with white letters on the LIGHT blue background... It's pretty hard to read due to the smallish font size and the low contrast between the letter color and background color.

I was hoping that I could reset the colors to something with a higher contrast, but that doesn't seem possible. Hopefully if enough of us ask, maybe that can be added as an option for those of us who have more trouble reading the text on the light blue background than others do...

The colors are pleasing, but the white writing is too low contrast-- if it were black lettering it would be MUCH more readable and reduce eyestrain...

Could be worse... at least it's not yellow lettering on a red background... reading ANYTHING on a red background is well nigh impossible... unless you magnify it to 400 percent and scroll the page back and forth...

Contrast is a GOOD thing... OL JR