View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 09:35 PM
BP Mafia

Default Box o' Semroc birds, slutty red igniters and fresh batteries

Yeah, that's what I hope will be my recipe for a successful launch tomorrow. I went out last night and bought some really skanky red nail polish that should be loaded with launch jizz. I hope so, because I've pretty much painted every igniter I own. No way to mistake these for anything else but nitrocellulose treated hot-heads.
I'm hoping to burn a few tomorrow to inch me that much closer to 200. We have a cornfield launch scheduled for Saturday and I have another bunch of cornfield-esque birds to fly. Today in between lawn mowing sessions I built and installed a new motor mount in the PDR A-20 Demon. It completely blew the old mount out of the back end of the rocket at the Lebanon NARAM in 2011 and I'm only now fixing it. It was previously C and D capable, but this new mount will fit an E motor. Perfect for the corn.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Mini Dactyl Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Groonie Der V 1/2