View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:16 PM
Some place far,far.away.

Default Details

[QUOTE=Sunward]Details?

Do you need the 4x4 feature? if not, a station wagon or van should do you fine.[/QUOTE] Ha, thats too funny. You also know what I need. Details= Small town dealer, bought off them before. Know all the people that work there on and off the street. Very nice shape, did a carfax. Started as a rental (9mo) down in Pemsilvania, These guys bought it at action,they sold it to a guy rite here in town, he traded for a new pick up, and now I have it. 60k on it. AWD 3.7 V6 AC,CD, Info center-compass,outside temp,trip ometers and all that stuff. Basic Laredo package. Colors in and out different shades of gray/slate. Im looking into the Factory Warranty These days a few bucks can buy an extention. The dealer said hell take care of any issues (if any) for 3k or 3months. Like I said ,small town and word travels so I know the guy will do me good as in the past dealings. He wrote it up at 15439.00 and gave me 2439.00 for the old Jeep. 13500.00 final offer, done deal, Thank you very must ,give me the keys. I think I did good. Did the search thing and most are going for 15-18000. 4x4? Have you seen my drive way?