View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 11:34 AM
Freeform rocketry advocate.

Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ
Default U.S. Rockets winter special

U.S. Rockets kits sales are strong and we want to encourage larger orders per shipment to save on shipping to the customer. Now thru January 2020 we will give a FREE copy of the $30 softcover book "Large and Dangerous Rocket Ships" by Mark Canepa with any order of around $350 or more. Loosy goosey on the $350.

U.S. Rockets is about to make a product announcement to the non-club rocket market. Since this is a club centric site it will not be made here, but when you hear about it around Christmas please take note. We are rewriting history.

Thanks for your friendship and for the continuous support in the business since 1980 and in other endeavors since 1972. I am not retiring yet, but when I do I will leave a legacy for all lovers of G. Harry Stine, Vern Estes, Orville Carlisle, Lee Piester, George Roos, Lonnie Reese, Carl McLawhorn, Irv Wait, John Rahkonen, Ron Schultz, Ed Brown, Mary Roberts and too many others to list. Not much longer to wait!

Merry Jerry

U.S. Rockets updated from 1992 prices to 2002 prices. No dealer prices. Wholesale to retail consumer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 10.43.14 AM.png
Views: 60
Size:  423.6 KB