Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Banned

Default Are there any other Bigfoot believers on here?

I ask the question with trepidation.

As some of you know, I personally believe the creature exists. My wife stated to me that she and her first husband saw the creature near Lawrence Livermore labs in the early 1970's while hunting for snakes at dusk.

I understand there are hoaxes out there, but not all of them are; 100% are not hoaxes.

Sightings here in Arizona are on the rise, and this might be the year of the Bigfoot as many search groups are getting better funding, equipment and organization.

Reports are up in Arizona, mainly on Indian land:

http://64.38.12.138/News/2012/004507.asp

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=az

Kentucky, Michigan, and Oregon are also showing increased activity.

I believe with the milder winter, Bigfeet have started to change their normal migration patterns and as a result are coming into areas they would normally not visit.

Also, with the reduced cold, we may see an slight bump in their overall population as a mild winter won't kill off the sick or elderly 'Feet, and mating should increase due to earlier and greater food availability.

I myself have never seen a 'squach', but I have talked to people who have. These people are not on talk shows, or selling books/T-shirts. As matted of fact, most of them don't even like discussing Bigfoot as when they do, they are labeled crazy.

J