Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2015, 01:21 AM
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.

WRONG that I have 100 TV channels.
It's more like 275.
Still can't get NASA TV on my cable system.
Lost that when I had to give up my DirecTV upon my divorce.
My condo patio faces the wrong direction...I could have Dish Network, but I don't like their packages and the fact they have way too many disputes with stations.

Yes, there is such a thing as NORMAL
, if you have to ask what is "NORMAL" , you probably aren't !

Failure may not be an OPTION, but it is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY.
ALL systems are GO for MAYHEM, CHAOS, and HAVOC !
Old 04-23-2015, 07:30 AM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacklin
Keep in mind that GH needs lots of high fiber, sulfurous material in his diet to maintain his foul smelling exhaust system in good working order, especially with his aversion to corned beef, cabbage and hard boiled eggs.

If you want the trains to run on time you've got to shovel some coal into the boiler.

LOL This is true...

Told my BIL someone contaminated his "chili-soup" with beans while I was eating last night...

Then I showed him the little pile of uneaten beans shoved over to on side in the bottom of the bowl...

LOL Later! OL JR
Old 04-23-2015, 03:59 PM
Rocket & RC Heli Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
I thought I had seen it all....

The "Family Net" channel 154 on Charter Cable now has CATTLE AUCTIONS on every afternoon from 2 to 5 pm.

What a totally ridiculous YAY-HOO waste of airtime in ANY state other than Texas, Oklahoma, and possibly Florida.
This is even too STOOPYD for the RFD channel !
This at a MAXIMUM should be offered on a NON-national channel only in LOCAL markets with large ranchin' populations.

I'd rather watch a progrum on Cattle BRANDIN' than this useless nonsense.
Naturally all the auctioneers sound like YAY-HOOS with a double-load of Red-Man Chaw in their mouth.

I know cattle are a highly needed commodity, but a NATIONALLY carried auction every day ??
Let's be real now.

Gloom, dispair and agony on me (whooa) deep dark depression excessive misery.If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all, gloom dispair and agony on me.

I resemble that shot adding Florida in that list, it wouldn't apply here at all, truth is this state has been over run with upity yankees for years. The only people down here now are a conglomeration of every state north of the Mason Dixion. After every bad winter they whine and cry and pack up all their junk and move down here, then whine and cry about the heat and humidity. So if this show applies to Fl. then the target audience must be a bunch of back woods, hick yankees from up north.
"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
Old 04-23-2015, 05:37 PM

Those 'uppity-Yankees' you speak of in Florida are the ONLY people with REAL money that keeps your economy going down there.
Otherwise you would just have mostly a piece of swampland if not for us Yankees now, and the Cocaine Cowboys of the 80's which were largely responsible for Southeast Florida development in the late 70's thru the 80's.

Old 04-23-2015, 06:02 PM
Rocket & RC Heli Freak

Quote:
Those 'uppity-Yankees' you speak of in Florida are the ONLY people with REAL money that keeps your economy going down there.
Otherwise you would just have mostly a piece of swampland if not for us Yankees now, and the Cocaine Cowboys of the 80's which were largely responsible for Southeast Florida development in the late 70's thru the 80's.

https://youtu.be/ss2hULhXf04
"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
Old 04-24-2015, 07:15 AM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closet Astronaut
Gloom, dispair and agony on me (whooa) deep dark depression excessive misery.If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all, gloom dispair and agony on me.

I resemble that shot adding Florida in that list, it wouldn't apply here at all, truth is this state has been over run with upity yankees for years. The only people down here now are a conglomeration of every state north of the Mason Dixion. After every bad winter they whine and cry and pack up all their junk and move down here, then whine and cry about the heat and humidity. So if this show applies to Fl. then the target audience must be a bunch of back woods, hick yankees from up north.

Exactly... Texas is overrun with snow diggers too...

Most of them move down and start whining about how conservative our laws and law enforcement is, how we're not liberal enough, and whine because real chili has no beans in it, unlike their mistaken beliefs formed in their yankee past...

Later! OL JR
Old 04-24-2015, 11:46 AM

Florida I find to be a great state and may someday retire to the Tampa area.

You could not PAY me enough to live in Texas.
WAYYYYYY to many native Texans are total clueless YAY-HOOS.
I cringe when I have to change aircraft in Houston on my annual trip to Playa DelCarmen, Mexico.

Unfortunately we had to skip the trip this year due to my girlfriend having corporate responsibilities she could not avoid during her daughter's spring break.
I had to play 'daddy babysitter' here in good old Michigan instead.
We built rockets and played video games instead as the weather was too lousy to do anything else.

Old 04-24-2015, 02:00 PM
Almost shovel ready

Quote:
Florida I find to be a great state and may someday retire to the Tampa area.

You could not PAY me enough to live in Texas.
WAYYYYYY to many native Texans are total clueless YAY-HOOS.
I cringe when I have to change aircraft in Houston on my annual trip to Playa DelCarmen, Mexico.

Unfortunately we had to skip the trip this year due to my girlfriend having corporate responsibilities she could not avoid during her daughter's spring break.
I had to play 'daddy babysitter' here in good old Michigan instead.
We built rockets and played video games instead as the weather was too lousy to do anything else.

Well, GH, if you don't like all the Yankees on the airplane, take the bus.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:28 PM

I don't mind 'yankees' at all.
It's ignorant live-in-the-past hicks, hayseeds, yokels, rednecks, and yay-hoos I have a problem with.
The % of those vastly increases the farther south one goes.
I have many friends in southern states, but the ignorant/under-educated yay-hoo % in general is way higher down South.

Old 04-24-2015, 03:01 PM
Almost shovel ready