Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Old Far...er...Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke strawwalker
They DO make THE best chocolate or cherry popovers of any of the fast food joints, BAR NONE...
Many years ago, at one of the Evansville exits on I-64 in southern Indiana, the Arby's store had blueberry turnovers. Awesome! Freakin' awesome!

We used to run thru there fairly often when we lived in St Louis, on our trips back to the Louisville area. As I understand it, that store was one of a few test marketing the blueberry version. I surely liked them. Alas, they didn't catch on

Doug

YORF member #11
Old 03-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Old Far...er...Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy
My friends are very much like you all. I'm surprised we can all coexhist together on a boat for days at a time. Yet, it works out really well. We bust on one another constantly. And all ya can do is laugh.
I'm pretty sure it's the maturity level that makes us so tolerant.

No doubt, we help put the O in YORF !!!

Doug

YORF member #11
Old 03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Sams
I know his posts are hyperbolic, but I don't think he really is.

Doug

Granted... but POSTS as "worked up" as they are... LOL

"steaming piles of dogturds" and all that... LOL

Later! OL JR
Old 03-03-2013, 04:42 PM
BAR

Quote:
Many years ago, at one of the Evansville exits on I-64 in southern Indiana, the Arby's store had blueberry turnovers. Awesome! Freakin' awesome!

We used to run thru there fairly often when we lived in St Louis, on our trips back to the Louisville area. As I understand it, that store was one of a few test marketing the blueberry version. I surely liked them. Alas, they didn't catch on

Doug

OH YEAH!!!! MAN I hate I missed those!!! Blueberry is good on pretty much ANYTHING...

I never was a big blueberry person until I married an Indiana girl... blueberries are more expensive than gold dust down here in Texas... but in Indiana they're everywhere... even go blueberry picking up there now and again...

For some reason my mom's not a big fan of them, so we VERY RARELY had blueberry ANYTHING growing up... but boy do I love them now!

I sometimes make runs from N. Indiana into S. Michigan to get Michigan cherries as well... YUM YUM.

BUT, *THE* BEST cherries, BAR NONE, are the sweet black cherries from Montana... OH-- MY-- WORD!!! But those things are GOOOOOOooooooDDDDD...

Wish I could get some shipped down to Texas...

Later! OL JR
Old 03-03-2013, 04:51 PM
BAR

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's the maturity level that makes us so tolerant.

No doubt, we help put the O in YORF !!!

Doug

That's for sure...

I know *I* am getting AWFULLY sick and tired of the whiny panty-wastes over on TRF that CONSTANTLY whine about being "offended" by someone else expressing their OPINION and ranting and raving about why that person is WRONG in their opinion or wrong to even express their opinion while ranting and raving THEIR opinion... it's pathetic...

Reminds me of those whiny little nerds in fourth grade that used to run around sticking their nose in everybody else's business and then running to the teacher when someone tweaked their nose in getting them to "butt out".... you know the kind... little tattletales running around, offended by everything, and running to tell the teacher every thing they didn't like or want-- the type that relished being a hall monitor to the point of little tin godhood...

Too bad we can't just give them a wedgie and get it over with... Morons...

I used to have a pair of kids on the bus like this... a pair of brothers, middle schoolers... they were ALWAYS sticking their nose into someone else's conversation or business and then running to me with it, and when someone would tell them where to stick their nose instead of into their business, they'd either run to me or to their momma and she'd call the school making a federal case out of it...

One day they went a LITTLE too far and an older girl cleaned their clock for them-- hauled off and slapped them both square across the face... course, ya know, darnit, I was SO busy driving, I didn't see a thing... not a single thing! "Oh, sorry... maybe you boys should just sit up closer to the front (but at least three seats behind me, not RIGHT up front) from now on..."

Later! OL JR
Old 03-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Out to launch...

You sure spend an awful lot of time at that place that you're oh so sick of, save the hypocrisy.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:08 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
I grant Arby's stuff isn't the greatest... bout the only thing I like there is the French dip thing, because it comes with a cup of Au jous... (well, beef bouillon, but it's still tasty).

That's SPITOON JUICE!!! Mixed with rancid SEWER KRAUT and NOSE HAIRS from Abe Vigoda's clippers.
When my brother was still in high school, I'd occasionally sign him out of class on pay day. We'd get lunch and hang out at the Florence Mall for a wile, killing time at Spencer's Gifts and playing video games at Alladin's Castle. We went to Arby's a couple of time, once to try the Arby-Q, (feh,) and another time to try the Beef & Cheddar. We'd never seen a Beef & Cheddar before, so went we sat down at the table and unwrapped them, the onion roll came as something of a shock. Dave looked at his for a minute, then said "It looks like someone wiped boogers on the bun." We both lost it, along with about half of the dining room, most of whom could never have heard what Dave said. To this day, whenever I hear an Arby's commercial talking about the spectacular "Beef and Cheddar on an onion roll", I hear "booger roll". Good times. Bad lunch.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Gee'Hod, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Snake Jumper
Old 03-03-2013, 10:55 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrog
You sure spend an awful lot of time at that place that you're oh so sick of, save the hypocrisy.

What, you keeping track?? You a stalker or what??

What the h3ll difference does it make to you, and who the F*** asked you??

Later! OL JR
Old 03-03-2013, 10:57 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fish Named Wallyum
That's SPITOON JUICE!!! Mixed with rancid SEWER KRAUT and NOSE HAIRS from Abe Vigoda's clippers.
When my brother was still in high school, I'd occasionally sign him out of class on pay day. We'd get lunch and hang out at the Florence Mall for a wile, killing time at Spencer's Gifts and playing video games at Alladin's Castle. We went to Arby's a couple of time, once to try the Arby-Q, (feh,) and another time to try the Beef & Cheddar. We'd never seen a Beef & Cheddar before, so went we sat down at the table and unwrapped them, the onion roll came as something of a shock. Dave looked at his for a minute, then said "It looks like someone wiped boogers on the bun." We both lost it, along with about half of the dining room, most of whom could never have heard what Dave said. To this day, whenever I hear an Arby's commercial talking about the spectacular "Beef and Cheddar on an onion roll", I hear "booger roll". Good times. Bad lunch.

Hahaha... good one...

Arby's ain't for everybody...

Personally I don't care what it looks like if it tastes good...

SOME Arby's stuff is good, some, not so much...

Whatever floats yer boat...

later! OL JR
Old 03-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Out to launch...

Unhappy

Quote:
What, you keeping track?? You a stalker or what??

What the h3ll difference does it make to you, and who the F*** asked you??

Later! OL JR

Doesn't matter to me at all, I just find it pretty funny that you spend so much time on TRF, then you come over here and P&M about it - hypocrite.