Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > Wanted: Dead or Alive!
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Apollo Nut

Default Semroc Aerobee-Hi Digital Plans

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the now OOP Semroc Aerobee-Hi kit? I downloaded all the plans there were on Semroc’s site some time back and have managed to pick up a few ‘strays’ since then, but this one still eludes me.

If someone has it please post in this thread, if file sizes allow. Otherwise, an emailed copy would much appreciated.

Thanks much,

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970
Old 09-08-2020, 07:36 AM
Dazed and Confused

I will check tonight. I saved the website contents when Carl passed, so I should have it.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Apollo Nut

Ok, thanks much Tim. And...if you have the Swift Boost Glider (Centuri clone), that would be the other one I don't have (note, Carl had two 'Swift' kits; the other was a 3FNC kind-of-kit).

Thanks again!

Earl

P.S.-- These two plans might have been gone from their website for a while, as I recall downloading many of the Semroc plans a good number of years ago and neither of these two were there then. So, if you find you don't have them in your archive, don't be too surprised.
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Last edited by Earl : 09-08-2020 at 10:49 AM.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Dazed and Confused

Sorry, Earl. There were no plans of either kit online at the time of Carl's passing. I do have the PDF's of the Aerobee 150 and 300. The digital artwork for the Hi and BG Swift was still there, so as a consolation prize, I'm attaching them.

P.S. Weren't they Retro-Repros? If so, I don't think he did plans for them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Aerobee-Hi-lg.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  32.4 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  Swift-BG-lg.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  280.2 KB  
Old 09-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Master Modeler

Earl,

I have both the Semroc Swift Boost Glider K-27 and the Semroc Aerobee-Hi KV-2 plans. I put them in my lunch box and I will scan them at work tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:11 PM
Apollo Nut

Thanks all for the replies and efforts. I was afraid that both of those were gonna be scarce.

I do have a Aerobee-Hi kit coming from harsas here on YORF (he has a fair amount of semroc and other kits up for eBay auction right now).

The Aerobee-Hi is one one of those Semroc kits that I always wanted to get and never did. So, I will have a hard copy of instructions for it when it arrives, but for the Semroc kits, I always tried to get the pdf copy of the instructions off their website as well, hence the original generation of this message thread.

However, I never did get a pdf copy of those instructions and, since I was asking, thought I’d expand the request to include the Swift as well, as I had never been able to snag that one either. But, looks like I am not the only one. Maybe someone out there has either one of these and will eventually post in time.

Scott6060842, since I have the Aerobee on the way, no need to scan that one; I will in time scan my copy once it arrives, if no one finds the original pdf version. But, if you want to scan the Swift, that would be great. But, no rush, just when you get a chance.

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Old 09-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Apollo Nut

As a quick addendum, here is a link to the auctions harsas has listed. I hope he does mind me posting the link here....

Link: https://www.ebay.com/sch/harsas/m.h...=p2047675.l2562

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Old 09-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Incurable SEMROC Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl
Thanks all for the replies and efforts. I was afraid that both of those were gonna be scarce.

I do have a Aerobee-Hi kit coming from harsas here on YORF (he has a fair amount of semroc and other kits up for eBay auction right now).

The Aerobee-Hi is one one of those Semroc kits that I always wanted to get and never did. So, I will have a hard copy of instructions for it when it arrives, but for the Semroc kits, I always tried to get the pdf copy of the instructions off their website as well, hence the original generation of this message thread.

However, I never did get a pdf copy of those instructions and, since I was asking, thought I’d expand the request to include the Swift as well, as I had never been able to snag that one either. But, looks like I am not the only one. Maybe someone out there has either one of these and will eventually post in time.

Scott6060842, since I have the Aerobee on the way, no need to scan that one; I will in time scan my copy once it arrives, if no one finds the original pdf version. But, if you want to scan the Swift, that would be great. But, no rush, just when you get a chance.

Earl
All,

Please see the thread "Yet Another Modest Proposal: SEMROC" under Plans and Publications.
Semroc SAM #0029
NAR 86131

"I think about organizing things all the time. Never seems to happen. I find something that piques my interest and I'm off on a quest. Or a Centuri. "

--Bill Eichelberger, 02/22/2022

“Centuri fret buzz in an updated form.”
Bill “Wallyum” Eichelberger re: Estes Flutter-By
03 Sept 2014
Old 09-08-2020, 09:40 PM
Sometimes collector

I think a handful of the instruction PDFs were never posted on the Semroc site.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:54 PM
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.

I have both the Aerobee-Hi and the Swift BG as unopened kits, but unfortunately no pdfs found in my files either.

Yes, there is such a thing as NORMAL
, if you have to ask what is "NORMAL" , you probably aren't !

Failure may not be an OPTION, but it is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY.
ALL systems are GO for MAYHEM, CHAOS, and HAVOC !