Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Semroc > SVDT - Semroc Virtual Design Team
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Master Modeler

Get well, Carl !
Old 03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Forest Sprite

A crisis like this affects everyone. Carl is in my thoughts and prayers, and so is Sheryl and the family.

Mark
Mark S. Kulka NAR #86134 L1,_ASTRE #471_Adirondack Mountains, NY
Opinions Unfettered by Logic • Advice Unsullied by Erudition • Rocketry Without Pity
+09281962-TAK-08272007+
SAM # 0011
Old 03-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Craftsman

Default Carl

Thank you, everyone. All your good thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated. Carl is doing much better (ready to come home). Doctor wants to keep him there through Sat. or Sunday for close watch. He has been moved from CCU to a room upstairs in the Heart Center so restrictions have eased up a great deal and he is able to move around on his own. If anyone of you have been around Carl, laying in bed for four days was the worst part of this so far

Still working on getting the site back up. Hope a part Bruce orderd will arrive today.

Thank you again, everyone. It has meant so much to us to know we have so many friends pulling for us.

Sheryl
Old 03-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Officially Middle-Aged Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheryl@Semroc
Thank you, everyone. All your good thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated. Carl is doing much better (ready to come home). Doctor wants to keep him there through Sat. or Sunday for close watch. He has been moved from CCU to a room upstairs in the Heart Center so restrictions have eased up a great deal and he is able to move around on his own. If anyone of you have been around Carl, laying in bed for four days was the worst part of this so far

Still working on getting the site back up. Hope a part Bruce orderd will arrive today.

Thank you again, everyone. It has meant so much to us to know we have so many friends pulling for us.

Sheryl

Great news, Sheryl!! Give Carl our best.

Sean
Old 03-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Craftsman

This is my only way to contact anyone right now so I am very sorry for this.

Jimi, if you see this, I have boxed up order #SA-21494 for you so you can receive low #.

Sheryl
Old 03-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Junior ??? Rocketeer

I decided after a week of lurking/recovering to reply here first. It has been a journey since last Monday night. This group has always been our biggest group of supporters and has eased the path for me over the last week. Sheryl and Bruce were hit with multiple failure modes of almost catastrophic proportions. (My attack, loss of web store, loss of email, loss of our 2nd biggest money trip of the year, and delayed spring releases.) They made me more proud of them than I had ever thought I could be. They never gave up!

In spite of all this we all survived and will be stronger due to the love, prayers, and support of our large family of friends. I continue to be in your debt. Thanks, sincerely, for everything you have done for Sheryl, Bruce, Semroc, and for me.
NAR#4717 L2
semroc.com

Last edited by Carl@Semroc : 03-14-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:30 AM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl@Semroc
I decided after a week of lurking/recovering to reply here first. It has been a journey since last Monday night. This group has always been our biggest group of supporters and has eased the path for me over the last week. Sheryl and Bruce were hit with multiple failure modes of almost catastrophic proportions. (My attack, loss of web store, loss of email, loss of our 2nd biggest money trip of the year, and delayed spring releases.) They made me more prouder of them than I had ever thought I could be. They never gave up!

In spite of all this we all survived and will be stronger due to the love, prayers, and support of our large family of friends. I continue to be in your debt. Thanks, sincerely, for everything you have done for Sheryl, Bruce, Semroc, and for me.

Good to see you back on your feet.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Gee'Hod, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Snake Jumper
Old 03-17-2010, 08:53 PM
Junior ??? Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
I told Sheryl to tell Carl that we were going to put a Payloader II into the logo.

Too late... Estes-Cox beat us to it. You will be able to get your own 93.845% scale model this summer!

Maybe they watch your discussions about future logos as close as we do.
NAR#4717 L2
semroc.com