Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > Current Kit Talk
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Forest Sprite

Several important points to remember here. First, Estes-Cox is not the only source of kits for hobbyists by a long shot. And they do have a lot of kits in active production now. There are many great companies out there that are producing outstanding kits. It's a really great time to be involved in model rocketry; we are all very fortunate. So if Estes-Cox is experiencing delays in getting out some previously announced new kits, our segment of the market is hardly being deprived. Hey, if they need more time to get some new kits to market, that's OK with me; I can wait. In the meantime, I have other kits to buy, including other Estes kits that already are in the retail channel. Remember, this thread is supposed to be about new Estes motors, after all. I will continue to need the motors that Estes produces for the happily foreseeable future. I'm not going anywhere - I'll still be here and I will still be shopping for new items a year from now or whenever the new products reach the stores. Really, it's no big deal. I'll give the new stuff serious consideration whenever it reaches me. Any unforeseen delays won't change that.

MarkII
Mark S. Kulka NAR #86134 L1,_ASTRE #471_Adirondack Mountains, NY
Opinions Unfettered by Logic • Advice Unsullied by Erudition • Rocketry Without Pity
+09281962-TAK-08272007+
SAM # 0011