Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Almost shovel ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Wooten
Like my #3 son who has size 14 feet........

That right there is a Big Foot!

My guy was about 25 at the time, 1993 I think. Six foot four and probably weighed in somewhere between 350-400 pounds. If his legs were proportional to his upper body he'd have been a seven footer. Neck as big as a Saint Bernard. When he rode shotgun in my '81 Chevy pickup it would list about 10 degrees to his side, and when I'd pull up to a stoplight, people would roll up their windows and hit their door locks.

We all called him Sasquatch, but not to his face!
Old 02-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Launching since 1970.

Not only do I listen to Bigfoot quite often, I just rememberd that I have more than one Bigfoot in my garage!

http://www.ninfinger.org/rockets/ca...83/83est54.html
Old 02-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Master Modeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacklin

My guy was about 25 at the time, 1993 I think. Six foot four and probably weighed in somewhere between 350-400 pounds. If his legs were proportional to his upper body he'd have been a seven footer. Neck as big as a Saint Bernard. When he rode shotgun in my '81 Chevy pickup it would list about 10 degrees to his side, and when I'd pull up to a stoplight, people would roll up their windows and hit their door locks.

Tom is about 6'2", 210 lbs, and is right now a machine gunner in a Marine Helicopter Assault company. They were supposed to be doing a Western Pacific Cruise right now, but the USS Essex keeps breaking down and the Navy does not have a replacement ship available.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Master Modeler

Quote:

Bearded, long hair too??
Old 02-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Almost shovel ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Wooten
Bearded, long hair too??

No. Short haircut and clean shaven. But scary, like the mountain men in the movie Deliverence. Last time a saw him he was probably pushing 500 pounds and barely able to walk into a convenience store. Sad, really.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Scoff if you must but I am a believer in UFO phenominum after this http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/041/S41092.html experience, especially after reading other very similar reports from widely spread geographic locations from other observers who apparently saw the same event. I've never seen anything like this before or since and still have no clue as to what caused what I observed.

My recollection (not posted on the NUFORC site) is that two of the lights were white and one was greenish in color and that they were closer to the horizon than reported by my son's friend. Also, I think I used saltier language when I first spotted these lights. I hate it when that happens.

As for Sasquatch, I had a guy do some work for me one time and he indeed had big feet.

I wrote here about a sighting that I had back in the 1990's of UFO's over Concord CA ... I have seen Earth skimming meteors, high alt jets going Mach, air refueling, Mercury dancing all over the horizon... LITERALLY! , bolides (one in CA another in MI), Satellite transits, objects re-entering from space, missiles going off coarse and being destroyed mid-air. You name it, I have seen it!

What I saw back in the 1990's, over Concord/Pittsburg CA, is NOTHING NOTHING ... N O T H I N G like I have ever seen in my life!

So there is SOMETHING up there. What? I don't know, but I know for sure, it isn't ours

J
Old 02-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Launching since 1970.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Rocket Launcher Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo1986
You should see the size of the feet on my brother in law!

You know what they say about big feet???
Old 02-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Rocket Launcher Extraordinaire

Default Hog Wash

I Agree with the theory that big Foot is Hogwash. With thermal imagry and night vision and as a lot of people have said technology would have found one by now.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukemmcssret
I Agree with the theory that big Foot is Hogwash. With thermal imagry and night vision and as a lot of people have said technology would have found one by now.

Nuke,

They do have film footage but every expert claims its just a man in a gorilla suit.

No, there is SOMETHING to this. The number of squaches in N. America would have to number around at least 3000 to have a population that could survive breading cycles.

Now spread that 3000 out over all of N. America and you start to see how it can be very hard to detect these creatures.

Just 10,000 years ago, a blink of an eye, we had a giant 8 - 9 foot tall ape living right here in North America: Gigantopithecus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

So, a large APE in North America? You bet ya!

A lot of other species who were thought to have gone extinct several tens of thousands of years ago, have popped up alive and well ... just saying.

J