Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > Wanted: Dead or Alive!
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2020, 07:08 PM
Senior (Grandpa) Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymrmissile
I can help. Have Lots of them....
Danny

Thanks Danny!! Green Dragon just sent me one today. I might want to build more than one though, so how much do you want for them?

-Carl
Old 09-30-2020, 01:23 PM
I HATE ENGINE HOOKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenturiBAR
Thanks Danny!! Green Dragon just sent me one today. I might want to build more than one though, so how much do you want for them?

-Carl

Wow, now I feel terrible... I was thinking EB-30 Engine Blocks. I have plenty of those.
I’ll re look in my other stash to see what I may have in the JT-30 stage couplers. Don’t think I have but a few of those left,,, wow, really sorry. But I’ll Look & make sure.....
Old 09-30-2020, 06:56 PM
I HATE ENGINE HOOKS

Quote:
Wow, now I feel terrible... I was thinking EB-30 Engine Blocks. I have plenty of those.
I’ll re look in my other stash to see what I may have in the JT-30 stage couplers. Don’t think I have but a few of those left,,, wow, really sorry. But I’ll Look & make sure.....

Yeah, I checked. I have the Engine Blocks, not Stage Couplers. Really sorry. If ur not worried about looks, just take a piece of BT-30, the same length as the coupler, and cut it lengthwise with scissors, and snip out about 1/16” of tube...( test fit first). Or experiment until you get it exact, using several pieces. Glue it into the bottom tube of the Mark II. it’ll work exactly like the black original one.
Danny.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:32 AM

No reason to feel bad Danny. I really appreciate you taking a look (and a re-look) for me.
Old 10-01-2020, 04:35 PM
I HATE ENGINE HOOKS

Quote:
No reason to feel bad Danny. I really appreciate you taking a look (and a re-look) for me.

Thanks,,,still I like to stand behind what I say, when possible. Guess my memory is aging too. I did have lots of these, but I sold off a Lot of my parts, etc in 2018. Thought they were still here. Still, can’t you make them from cut pieces if tube as u suggested ? I know it’s not as fun as the real thing, but it works,,, especially if you’re going to fly it.
Danny. PS, in seeing ur username,,, do you do, and have Centuri kits ?
Old 10-02-2020, 07:08 AM

I can relate to the memory thing Danny
Yes, I can, and probably will make some Frankenstein JT-30C's

As for my moniker, unfortunately all of the Centuri birds of my youth are long gone. Have done some cloning and some Semroc reproductions. Not really a collector, I like building too much. There are many Estes kits I like very much, but there's just something about those ol' Centuri designs that make them take top spot for me. I did recently acquire a genuine Centuri Lectra-line 1 launch controller that is a prize possession tho.

Thanks again for checking your collection of parts.

-Carl
Old 10-02-2020, 03:52 PM
I HATE ENGINE HOOKS

Quote:
I can relate to the memory thing Danny
Yes, I can, and probably will make some Frankenstein JT-30C's

As for my moniker, unfortunately all of the Centuri birds of my youth are long gone. Have done some cloning and some Semroc reproductions. Not really a collector, I like building too much. There are many Estes kits I like very much, but there's just something about those ol' Centuri designs that make them take top spot for me. I did recently acquire a genuine Centuri Lectra-line 1 launch controller that is a prize possession tho.

Thanks again for checking your collection of parts.

-Carl

I dig. I also have the servo and other starter sets. They’re simply fun to have. Like 99% of Every one I deal with,,, Including Me...." I had it as a kid" ! Anyway, I really just need those 4 kits,,, Tomahawk, Arcon, Aerobee 350 & V-2.
Helllllp !
Old 10-03-2020, 06:32 PM

Quote:
I dig. I also have the servo and other starter sets. They’re simply fun to have. Like 99% of Every one I deal with,,, Including Me...." I had it as a kid" ! Anyway, I really just need those 4 kits,,, Tomahawk, Arcon, Aerobee 350 & V-2.
Helllllp !

I'll keep an eye out for those 4. Just hope that I can remember who it was I was looking for them for should I find one.